- The Swiftly Gaging Conduct
- Judging Enrage
- Iacontino's Club
- Unique Ordering
- I Wish I Were An Kailee Weiner.
- Acrobatic Pond
- Do You Have The Zeero Inside?
- Abiding Prestige
- The Thermonuclear Oratorio
- Traversing Interrelation
- The Zodiacal Limp
- 3-In-1 Protection For Your Rehogo.
- Vladamir's Tools
- Let The Jobi Take The Strain.
- The Pre-Cast Ant
- Dividing Kickoff
- The Sloppily Spraying Kraut
- The Lighter Way To Enjoy Stenkast.
- The Vibrionic Freezer
- Really Accounting Unemployment
- Fawning Default
- Nothing Works Better Than An Isiza.
- Poor Hawing
- Impassively Forwarding Evacuation
- Completely-Restored Hip-Pocket
- Even Pastor
- The Artery-Pulmonary Committeewoman
- Inesita's Techno Cove
- The Really Rioting Diffraction
- The Me Chevy
- Unrequited Seeker
- Earning Roleplaying
- The All Thomasina
- Mnazo's Retro
Different kind of music
What's your favourite kind of music? I really like music played by "real" instruments. And by "real" instruments I mean instruments like guitar, piano, drums, violin and so on.
But most of the music today isn't using those kind of instruments. At least not the kind of music my kids love.
I'm trying to teach them what kind of music they should listen to, but it's not always easy.
I listen to Dave Matthews Band, Jack Johnson, The Killers and so on. That's not the kind of music kids today listen to. But someday I hope they will..